Php is the most used language on the web and this course takes you from a beginner level to an expert level providing many style tips and practical programming advice in a clear and concise manner to help you become a top-notch PHP programmer.
Some of the topics you'll get to cover are
- Understanding what’s possible when you use PHP programs.
- Learn language fundamentals, including data types, variables, operators, and flow control statements.
- Explore functions, strings, arrays, and objects.
- Apply common web application techniques, such as form processing, data validation, session tracking, and cookies.
- Interact with relational databases like MySQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Generate dynamic images, create PDF files, and parse XML files.
- Learn secure scripts, error handling, performance tuning, and other advanced topics.
- Get a quick reference to PHP core functions and standard extensions.
Enjoy and leave a like if you appreciate the giveaway.