Welcome to CreatexDigital.com - The community for creators by creators
Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Today I will share with you the 25 Best Thanksgiving Picture Books to Celebrate the Holiday.
The great gifts of nature, the caring and loving care of parents, the ardent support of friends, and the selfless help of strangers...
These are small blessings that are easily overlooked, but they...
1. Concentrate on the Process, Not the Product Objectives: restriction of happiness, set direction Quick change systems, enduring change, Continue to be inspired.
Best of luck moving forward The objectives are the same for both winners and losers.One is distinguished from...
Book Overview On Give And Take By Adam. M. Grant
Adam Grant's communication to the commercial world is, as he says, revolutionary nice guys do not finish last. The roster of case studies he lays out in Giving and Takes painstakingly uncovers the retired fact that it's not the wolf mediators or...
10 Business Lessons from "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu
1). All Warfare Is Based On Deception
-When able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are...
Here are 10 lessons from The 5am Club (Free PDF Book Included)
1. Embrace a revolutionary morning routine to get epic results for your life.
2. An exceptional morning routine starts with prioritizing personal growth in the first hour of your day. Self improvement is the path to success.
1. Thinking, Fast and Slow By Daniel Kahneman : You can download Free pdf here OR buy hard cover here
2. Afield Guide To Lies by Daniel J. Levitin : You can download Free pdf here OR buy hard cover here
3.The art of thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobeli: You can download free PDF here or buy...
Skip the MBA, Follow Elon Musk's Idea and Read These 10 Books Instead
1. "Asking the Right Questions"
A Guide to Critical Thinking" by M. Neil Browne.
This book helps bridge the gap between simply memorizing or blindly accepting information, and the greater challenge of critical analysis and...
Here The Top Lessons From the Book “Letters From a Stoic” Book
1.To be everywhere is to be nowhere.
You should be extending your stay among writers whose genius is unquestionable, deriving constant nourishment from them if you wish to gain anything from your reading that will find a lasting...
A marketing degree costs $75k+
But you can learn 95% of marketing from reading these books.
10 books to help you master marketing
• The best products are habit forming.
• Habits formation starts with triggers that initiate the behavior and rewards that cement it.
Here are the most notable lessons from Jeff Bezo’s great book “Invent and Wander”
1. On How They Invent At Amazon
In Jeff Bezo’s words, “Most of the inventing we do at Amazon goes like this: somebody has an idea, other people improve the idea, other people come up with objections for why it can...
Here are some of the lessons i learnt from the book Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
1.Capitalistic society guarantees every person the opportunity to provide
service and to collect riches in proportion to the value of the service.
2.There are plenty examples of very wealthy (and...
Here share some key insights from one of my favorite copywriting books. "Take Their Money" by Kyle Milligan
1. Copywriting is a language, and like every other language in the world, it has its own patterns that can be learned by active reading.
2. It’s not about what words you use, it’s...
I recently asked my followers the most the most mind-blowing book they've read and received more than 400 + replies.
Here a re a collection of the books that will change your mindset.
1. Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
You can get it here
2. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill...
Here are 10 Psychology Lessons from the Book Atomic Habits.
1. Focus on the Process, Not the Product
- Set direction
- Restricts happiness
- Momentary change
- Long term change
- Keep you motivated
- Best for making progress
Winners and losers have the same goals
It is the...
Sahil Lavingia (@shl on Twitter) knows a thing or two about building a successful business. He's the founder and CEO of
Gumroad, a company that's loved by creators and does $1+ million in revenue per month.
Here are some of my favorite quotes from his book "the minimalist entrepreneur."...