Once you've learned what to look for when selecting the right network,
Here are my recommendations for the top affiliate networks.
1. Impact.Impact is a fully-fledged Partnership Relationship Management (PRM) application that provides the top brands to publishers.
Affiliates are able to become part of the group and join programs of hundreds of top brands such as Uber, Airbnb, Adidas, Allstate, and more.
Brands who want to establish their own affiliate programs can make use of Impact and access the best tools for partnership.
Impact can help brands and advertisers to manage:
- Affiliate partnership
- Marketing partnerships with influencers
- Business development deals
- Analytics and Attribution
- Custom contracts
For a company planning to launch an alliance program, Impact is the most suitable platform.
Start using Impact
Shareasale is a huge affiliate network, with more than 3900 merchants and 1 millionplus affiliates. They've been operating for 19 years and have been an industry leader. Their top verticals to promote are fashion gardening, kitchen and home decor, drinks and B2B. There are many more.
They also offer excellent features, such as affiliate marketing classes, education webinars and recommendations for merchants, and marketing tools that can aid you in increasing your income.
The platform is also reliable in terms of technology. In particular it is the Shareasale platform gives an easy way to access affiliate links, tools for reporting and is proud of their efficiency, speed, transparency and accuracy.
If you're just starting out and would like to learn more about the basics on affiliate marketing It is suggested that you sign up with Shareasale as an affiliate in the beginning.
If you're a business seeking affiliates to market your product, then you are able to join as a merchant.
3. CJ by ConversantCJ by Conversant (formerly Commission Junction) is an affiliate network which has been in industry for more than 20 years. They handle an astonishing 15 billion dollars annually through their platform. They also pay $1.8 billion in annual payments to affiliates.
If you're looking to collaborate in partnership with some of biggest brands joining as an CJ affiliate is an excellent option. Brands such as Overstock, Priceline, GoPro, Lowes, and Office Depot are just a few of the retailers that you can work with through CJ.
On the other hand, publishers they collaborate with major brands such as CNN, Time, Digg and Buzzfeed. In the face of this fierce competition, there's a downside that it's difficult for affiliates with no experience to be approved to partner with larger companies. It is necessary to think outside the box in your email outreach to collaborate with them.
But, with their no-cost and simple set-up, great live reporting and monthly payment, CJ is a great platform to sign up with.
If you're an experienced affiliate who wants to collaborate alongside some of the largest companies, join CJ by Conversant (formerly Commission Junction).
4. Rakuten LinkShareRakuten previously called LinkShare is an affiliate network that's been operating since. While they've been around longer than the majority of affiliate networks however, they're not as well-known as CJ by Conversant.
However, they've got around 1000 stores to select from, which includes several famous brands such as New Balance, Pac Sun, Ray-Ban, and Sephora.
What makes them distinctive? First, Rakuten is a very user-friendly interface, sophisticated deep linking tools as well as the capability of create rotating banners to promote your businesses. The setup process is easy. They also provide excellent reports on transactions and instructional videos that will aid you in your initial steps and increase your revenue.
There are however some drawbacks. They do not have as many retailers.
This limitation can hinder the ability of selling from many different brands. You may be required to boost your earnings by joining a different network. In addition, they are not able to adhere to regular payments, meaning that it is possible that you don't earn commissions in the same amount each month. They're not major issues however, they're worth considering.
If you're an affiliate member who's been a part of larger platforms but is looking to expand your reach, consider becoming part of Rakuten. Rakuten network.
5. LemonadsLemonads is a performance-based marketing network that has more than 10,000 businesses that affiliates are able promote.
If affiliates sign up and sign up on the platform they gain access to many tools:
- Exclusive CPA deals from reliable brands.
- Intelligent affiliate link tools, with reports that allow you to improve your affiliate marketing in real-time.
- Fast wire transfers, PayPal, Paxum, and electronic payments.
- Support for customers through different channels.
When you're an advertising company wanting to be a part of their network you'll get some fantastic tools as well:
- Models of pay per performance are available that you can choosefrom: CPA, CPS, CPL, CPI.
- Monitored traffic from authentic sources.
- AI fraud detection.
- Real-time monitoring of the results.