Here are the 7 Elements for Sky-rocketing your Upwork or Fiverr Gigs
1. Optimize your Upwork SEO— Works similar to Google SEO.
— Find keywords that relate to the service you offer.
— Include these keywords in your Upwork title and bio.
— Be broad with your targeting and use different related keywords.
2. Optimize Your Upwork Bio— Use the AIDA Copywriting Framework Attention: State big frustration of your ideal prospect Interest: What can you do for them? Desire: Results, Testimonials Action: “Send me an invite to your gig or send me a message to discuss!”
3. Optimize Your Upwork Brand— Use a quality profile pic, ideally smiling
— Include writing samples in your portfolio — List out all the skills you cover, make them broad and related — Add testimonials from jobs outside of upwork
4. Optimize Your Client Discovery Process— Read the job description well, and be wary of contradictions (ex: They say they’ll pay $200, but average order is $9)
— Look for red flags, anything “off” about them
— Filter through the bad ones quickly, get to the good ones
5.Optimize Your Upwork Proposal— Tone should be friendly, conversational, and professional
— Show them you read what they had to offer (personalize)
— NEVER beg. — Remove objections that you’re new by adding relevant samples
6. Optimize Your Upwork Messages— Don’t take too much time to respond.
— Provide value first. Give, give, give in your proposals.
— Get to know them a bit and build rapport before call.
— Clients will go with you because they like your vibe and think you can do it.
7. Optimize Your Discovery Calls— Lead the conversation, you’re the expert
— Ask relevant questions
— Discuss your desired pricing -Finalize contract and details of work/payment before you start (CRUCIAL)
You can also scale your freelance services or digital products by posting them on our digital marketplace